Range Of Performance
Flow rate up to 350 l/min (21 m3/h)
Head up to 20 m
Limits Of Use
manometric suction lift up to 7m
liquid temperature up tp+90°C
Environment temperature up to +40°C
Installation and Use
They are recommended for pumping water and liquids that are chemically non aggresive to the materials from which the pump is made.
The open impeller design allows the pumping of liquids with relatively high levels of impurities without risk of are suitable for use in systems for washing fruit, vegetables, fish, shellfish, meat, in industrial systems for circulating of cooling liquids.
The pumps must be installed in enclosed place, or at least protected against inclement weather.
- Pump body : stainless steel AISI 316, with threaded ports 228/1
- Body back plate : stainless steel AISI 316
- Open impeller : stainless steel AISI 316
- Motor Shaft : stainless steel AISI 316
- Mechanical Seal : ceramic-graphite-viton-AISI 316
- Electric Motor : the pumps are close to a carefully matched PEDROLLO electric motor quiet running, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC). suitable for continuous dusty
- PRo-NGAm : single-phase 230 v – 50 Hz with capacitor and thermal overload protector
- PRO-NGA : three-phase 230/400 V – 50 Hz
- Insulation : class F
- Protection : IP 44